Photocopier/Field Service Engineer
Committed to ongoing development and success, we are a leading mps / photocopier provider looking for a Photocopier/Field Service Engineer. Due to rapid growth plans the company is currently seeking an applicant with history of repair and service of photocopier and print related solutions.
Copier Systems Ltd
We are a well-established and progressive organisation focused on document management and office solutions throughout the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Regions. We provide businesses with multifunctional printing devices and managed print solutions (mps) as well as document management software across various core channels.
Award winning and innovative, Copier Systems help businesses solve the problems of capturing, managing and distributing data. Whether a local requirement or a national strategy we work in partnership with customers from all industries.
To service and repair the latest range of Develop and Canon office equipment working to set response times and first time fix rates and keeping up to date with the latest releases with ongoing training and support. The role will be based in the Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire areas.
The successful applicant will come from a service background and key attributes that have proven essential in recruiting for this role are:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience servicing MPS, Copiers and Print Solutions
- Experience working on Konica, Develop or Canon equipment is advantages but not essential
- Experience with associated software solutions is advantages but not essential
- Full UK Driving license
- Excellent communicator. We reward individuals who put 100% effort into their work, with both monetary gains and progression. As forward thinkers this organisation like to recruit like minded individuals. They also offer ongoing development and a structured career path.
- Very competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Company Bonus scheme
- Company Car
- 28 days holidays
How to Apply:
- If you are interested and ONLY if you possess the attributes mentioned above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should you be successful.
No agencies please.