Right now, it’s an exciting time at Copier Systems as we seek to expand our Works Control Team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well established business and progress your career. Specializing in managed print solutions, Copier Systems are looking for a Works Administrator who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role you will be working in a key role, dealing with the service team, customers, engineers and suppliers, responsible for coordinating all field service calls through to completion.
As the first point of contact for our customers your role is to log, schedule and manage the successful completion of field based service calls. Working closely with our service team, you will also be responsible for the ordering and allocating of supplies ensuring our SLA’s and service levels are met.
- Ability to multi-task
- Figure, Client and Service minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Can work independently and in a team
- Positive thinker, flexible, pro active
- Strong administrational experience demonstrating requirements for accuracy
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Excellent training opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Bonus scheme, and more!
We offer a competitive salary, to apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to;